- Antidepressant-like effect of dehydrozingerone from Zingiber officinale by elevating monoamines in brain: in silico and in vivo studies
- Mulberries Calm A Stressed Nervous System And Support Bone Tissue Growth.
- How to Eat to Help Your Brain Stay Alert and Strong
- The Right Chemistry: Brain health, memory and questionable supplements
- Role of Withaferin A and Its Derivatives in the Management of Alzheimer’s Disease: Recent Trends and Future Perspectives
- Medicinal Plants and Biogenic Metal Oxide Nanoparticles: A Paradigm Shift to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease
- A Leaf Extract of Harrisonia abyssinica Ameliorates Neurobehavioral, Histological and Biochemical Changes in the Hippocampus of Rats with Aluminum Chloride-Induced Alzheimer’s Disease
- An Overview of Adaptogens: Can these compounds help us "adapt" in times of stress?
- The Antioxidant Activity of Limonene Counteracts Neurotoxicity Triggered byAβ1-42 Oligomers in Primary Cortical Neurons
- Peganum harmala enhanced GLP-1 and restored insulin signaling to alleviate AlCl3-induced Alzheimer-like pathology model
- 22nd NIH Scientific Conference 21-23 September 2021 – The 22nd NIH Scientific Conference with the theme “Heal, Innovate, Change and Improve for a Healthy Nation” will be held…
- 1st International Virtual Conference on Integrative Medicine 2020 (e-ICIM) 17-19 August 2021 – Integrative Medicine Cluster (IMC), AMDI invites you to participate in the International Conference of Integrative Medicine (ICIM) to be held…
- 8th World Congress on Natural Products, Medicinal Plants and Traditional Medicine 18-19 October 2021 – Natural Products 2021 that will be held during 18-19 October 2021 is for the gathering of Doctors, Botanists, Professors, researchers,…
- 14th National Conference for Clinical Research (NCCR 2021) 17-20 August 2021 – National Conference for Clinical Research will be held during 17-20 August 2021 which include research oral and poster presentation. All…
- Asian Symposium on Medicinal Plants and Spices XVII (2020) 17-19 August 2021 – After much consideration of the uncertainties caused by COVID-19 pandemic, the ASOMPS XVII committee regrets to announce that ASOMPS XVII…